Workforce Operations Manager
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for a Workforce Operations Manager. This position is responsible for development and analysis of Customer Service operations reporting and the management of the scheduling of staff, activities and goals. Its primary objectives are around providing data to report and advance the performance of customer service, the customer’s experience, and to support improvements to Customer Service operations related activities and the management of the systems necessary to perform these objectives. This includes processes surrounding forecasting contacts, managing real time changes in staff and service, and administrative reporting. This position will oversee Customer Service staff and processes associated with call center operations (workforce management) and reporting performance metrics on multiple levels to multiple channels. Reporting to the Senior Customer Service Manager.
Essential Responsibilities include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Develop and deliver Workforce Management (WFM) reporting and meet service level agreements/deadlines for producing all required reporting.
- Obtain, review and analyze the data from performance reports and determine the accuracy of the reports.
- Provide recommendations for immediate center performance improvements based on reports.
- Partner with Managers to provide them with a flow data to improve both real time and individual performance management of the Customer Service department.
- Review, amend, and create as necessary, department process to ensure maximum level of productivity and cost efficiencies by working with the Customer Service managers.
- Identify potential trends in performance gaps and recommend software based solutions for improved efficiencies, specifically within workforce management, call center data dashboards and survey data repositories.
- Partner with IT to develop systems necessary to improve success towards the center objectives with forecasting, scheduling and performance management.
- Manage WFM staff to provide Real Time Management (RTM) assistance to center Supervisors and Managers
- Lead WFM staff to develop forecasts for omni channel contacts over a 12 month rolling period.
- Provide Cross Functional support to other departmental managers in the areas of Forecasting and Reporting
- Interface with company forecasting teams (OpsFinance, Distribution, Procurement, etc) to identify opportunities to refine forecasting company wide.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Manage the performance of CSR’s indirectly by working with the Customer Service management team to promote and assist in the development of excellence and to fulfill all objectives within the Operations Manager position. Manage Supervisor and WFM real time and operation specialists who provide reporting, forecasting, and real time services to Customer Service and other company departments (DEL, Credit/Collections, etc).
- Five to seven years of experience in a Call Center environment.
- A minimum of four (4) years call center management experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of managing a workforce management team
- General PC applications
- MS Office applications; Expert level Excel skills (complex calculations, pivot tables creation/manipulation, external data links, macros,VBA)
- Workforce management software applications
- Call distribution program software applications
- Learning Management System software
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Coral Springs, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $75,000 to $85,000/year
Job Status: Full Time