Warehouse Team Lead | Doral, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is in need of a Warehouse Team Lead for a Freight Fowarder in the Doral Area. Must have min 5 years experience as a Team Lead or Warehouse Supervisor.
- Proficient with warehouse procedures
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communicator and team builder
- Organized, punctual, efficient
- Able to operate Certified Forklift: Sit-Down
- Able to perform physical tasks as needed, including assisting with loading and unloading
- Works with staff from various departments to solve problems.
- Must have knowledge of Magaya
- Bilingual Eng/Span a must.
- As a Warehouse Team Leader job duties include : Coordinate with other warehouse team members to ensure safe and prompt storage or retrieval of materials for delivery or pickup. Developed weekly and daily work schedules for warehouse team.
- Knowledge of Loading Ocean Containers
- Breakdown Pallets
- Ability to handle, move, lift, load and unload heavy freight; physical stamina and endurance, knowledge of product movement, and familiarity with picking and packaging orders.
- Computer Literate: Enter Warehouse Receipts
- Check incoming shipments against orders. Use computer to enter and maintain records
- Inspect goods for signs of damage.
- Train and supervise warehouse team members.
- Complete all paperwork for incoming and outgoing materials.
- Enforce relevant health and safety procedures throughout operations.
- Ensured that premises and equipment were clean and in good working order.
Applicants will work in the customer's facilities in Doral, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: $19 to $20/hour
Job Status: Full Time