About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Logistics Division is in need of a Warehouse Manager. The individual must be able to lead warehouse personnel in daily activities, coordinate with the operations team daily shipments, receive and dispatch cargo, handle inventories.
- Lead and organize daily tasks with warehouse personnel according to customer’s instructions
- Responsible that all warehouse receipts are entered into the system
- Review incoming and outgoing cargo
- Coordinate with trucking companies the pickup of the cargo
- Load and unload containers
- Minimum 5 years experience leading warehouse personnel
- Knowledge in warehouse tasks such as positioning of cargo in the pallet racks
- Receiving, repacking ad segregation of cargo
- Experience in inventory control
- Bilingual ( English-spanish)
- Knowledge of a cargo software preferably Magaya
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - primarily located in a 20 miles radius of Miami, FL
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding locations as TSA/STA Certification will be needed.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: from $50,000/year
Plus Benefits, health, vacation and 401 K
Job Status: Full Time