Warehouse Manager | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for a Warehouse Manager in Miami, FL area. The Warehouse Manager has the general responsibility for coordinating and supervising all warehouse personnel and activities on a daily basis. The Warehouse Manager will work closely with the Operations Manager, Purchasing Manager, and Sales Manager to ensure that the company is achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Warehouse Manager with Freight Forwarding background
- Managerial experience (12 – 15 employees)
- Cargo Wise system is a must
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Candidate must be a hands-on manager.
- Team Player
- Process Oriented
- Positive attitude with a focus on customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a warehouse environment with a management role
- Experience with shipping, receiving, and inventory control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with computers and materials handling equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual a plus (English and Spanish)
- Overseeing and coordinating daily warehouse activities. (i.e. loading/unloading, verification of material and paperwork, receiving and shipping activities, pulling and putting away material, etc.)
- Conducting operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Training of warehouse personnel
- Maintaining a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Ensuring that work schedules are properly implemented, that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly, and that personnel are cross trained to execute all tasks in the warehouse
- Assuring the integrity of the inventory though cycle counts and assist in conducting physical inventories
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation
- Ordering and maintaining supplies
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations
- Performing daily/monthly inspections of the warehouse grounds, supplies, and equipment
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse
- Communicating and coordinating with all departments within the company
- Additional duties may be assigned
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Albion Staffing Solutions, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment depends solely on your qualifications.
Pay: $80,000 to $90,000/year
Job Status: Full Time