Warehouse Associate w/ computer skills
The Shipping and Receiving Warehouse Associate should be able to work diligently and effectively to ensure the client's needs.
- Load and unload shipments to and from trailers and/or containers safely
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas
- Transport product to and from designated areas as directed
- Pull and prepare product for shipment accurately as scheduled
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Must be able to pass drug test and Background Check
- Forklift Certified a Plus!
- Computer Skills
- Scanner Experience a plus
- Reach Truck Experience a plus
- Able to do shipping & receiving a MUST
- Order Picking Experience
- FORKLIFT OPERATION EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS!
- Excellent communications skills (Ideally be able to speak English and Spanish)
- 2 to 5 years of recent work experience.
Job Status: Full Time, Contract/Temporary