Warehouse Associate | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is in need of a Warehouse Associate to work at a company located in the Miami, FL area. The Warehouse Position is responsible for all general warehouse duties required at the Resource Center, including but not limited to: shipping, packaging and receiving of all product and materials, assisting counter sales with customer orders, maintaining inventory pursuant to company policy and procedures, following all safety standards and requirements within the warehouse according to company policy, OSHA and Hazmat standards; and acting at all times in a manner consistent with our client's core values.
- Accurately and efficiently pulling and filling orders for delivery/counter sales/customers in a timely manner. Ensuring all parts, pieces and serial numbers on the paperwork match the inventory being pulled or received.
- Receiving and stocking incoming inventory from the our client's line trucks, as well as, direct shipments from manufacturers.
- Properly preparing transfers between Resource Centers.
- Efficiently and accurately loading and unloading trucks.
- Accurately and efficiently assigned by the manager.
- Accurately and efficiently receiving and stocking incoming inventory.
- Properly and efficiently preparing outgoing shipments.
- Performing/assisting cycle counts as needed/directed by manager.
- Assisting in locating and moving miscellaneous inventory.
- Maintaining the warehouse in a clean and orderly manner; sweeping the warehouse floor and cleaning debris as needed.
- Must possess a good work ethic and be able to work well with other team members.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and handle items weighing up to 75 pounds on a routine basis.
- A minimum of two years of prior experience safely operating warehouse tools and equipment; including but not limited to: basaloid, fork lift, pallet jack, and hand truck.
- Must possess the analytical and cognitive abilities required to accurately perform job functions.
- Must be able to accurately attend to details and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Most possess good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work with minimum amount of supervision under stressful conditions.
- Valid Forklift certification a plus.
Applicants will work in the customer's facilities in Miami, FL.
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: from $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time