Warehouse and traffic Coordinator I Doral, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this Position:
Albion's Logistics Division is in need of a Warehouse and traffic Coordinator for a company located in the Doral, FL area. The Warehouse and Traffic Coordinator will coordinate the activities and operations of the warehouse.
• Manages warehouse and maintains database.
• Coordinates and schedules the movement of cargo throughout the warehouse including storage and shipment of products.
• Implements daily shipping and receiving plan, arranging for cargo to be stored in warehouse.
• Request quotations and arrange shipments with freight carriers.
• Verify status of PO with vendors and keep customers informed about their status.
• Prepare PO status and inventory reports.
• Enter shipping, receiving and PO data into our system.
• Manages daily cargo flow.
• Confirms availability of items to be shipped by verifying inventory records or conducting inventories of required items.
• Manually handles, repacks, or restacks pallets of cargo as needed.
• Operates forklift truck.
• Documents all related activities and completes forms and reports.
• Performs other related duties as directed.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn company product codes and terminology.
• Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
• Good analytical skills and ability to make sound judgments relative to inventory.
• Bilingual English / Spanish
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license for forklift truck required.
• At least two years of work experience in a warehouse required.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
• Ability to move around the warehouse.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility located in the Doral, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $16.50/hour
Job Status: Full Time