VP International Preferred Banker
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division represents a Bank looking to hire an experienced "VP International Preferred Banker" This is a Full Time Permanent position. The sucessful candidate will manage the development of the International Preferred Banking department, ensuring that the day-to-day operations are functioning and following the Bank’s policies and procedures. Peru and Ecuador Sister Bank Liaison.
* 70% Sales and 30% administrative duties.
* Directs the officers in activities ensuring prompt, accurate, dependable, and excellent customer service.
* Assist the officers in the management of customer relationship, ensuring that new and established customers receive efficient, accurate, and timely service.
* Actively assist officers in identifying ways to grow existing portfolio by cross-selling additional products.
Service maintenance of assigned loan portfolio including past due loans, future maturity list, and delinquent loans to ensure bank exposure are kept to a minimum.
* Ensures audit integrity of the department is maintained by adhering to the policies and procedures of the Bank.
Works closely and efficiently with other departments of the bank in order to efficiently and effectively resolve customer’s issues.
* Maintains logs of new business, loans, accounts, clients and other products.
* Manages, develops, coaches, and leads their staff creating a teamwork work group.
* Represents the bank in the community through good customer relations and business organizations.
* Actively participates in local community organizations and networking events.
* Participates in all scheduled trainings, events any and all overseas travels that are required by the bank.
* May supervise two or more subordinates who oversee the overall duties of the department.
* Bachelor’s degree in finance or MBA
* Health & Life Variable Insurance License
* Three (3) to five (5) years of related experience.
* Fluency in the Spanish language is essential. (Written and oral)
* Ability to read, analyze financial statements, and interpret common business trends, familiar with banking and trade finance periodicals and journals; financial reports; as well as legal and loan documents.
* Ability to respond to complex inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or member of the business community.
* Ability to relate well with others and quickly creating a working teamwork environment. Ability to effectively present information to the Bank’s Committees, Senior Management, public groups, and/or Board of Directors
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to operate a personal computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* High regard to the importance of confidentially.
* Professional and service oriented demeanor.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Extensive background in the Bank’s policies, procedures, and banking regulations (State and Federal government).
* Strong sales and marketing skills.
* Comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
* Must demonstrate the ability to manage a diverse group of individuals, coach, and develop staff.
* Display good leadership skills and ability to motivate their team.
* Comply with all banking laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located within a 15 mile radius of Doral/Miami, FL
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
* Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time