Unit Supervisor - BSA | Blue Lagoon, FL
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Unit Supervisor - BSA to work at a bank located in the Blue Lagoon, FL area. Administer and manage KPI for the unit. Maintain policies and procedure up to date, liaison with corporate function as to BSA matters
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
- Reviews and monitors Quarterly Cash Loan Payments according to established procedures.
- Reviews and monitors Mortgage Principal Reductions / Create Report according to establish guidelines, analyzed and identified suspicious activity.
- Reviews and monitors Monetary Instrument Report / Create Report according to establish guidelines and analyzed and identified suspicious activity.
- NRA/ RA / Report - all foreign accounts are reviewed to identified customers and made the necessary corrections on log - Verify the new None Resident Alien (NRA), Resident Aliens (RA) and Foreign Individual accounts against RDC profiles and that they are properly coded in Navigator
- Review OPB status, identify those users with past due OPB and follow up with Branch Administrator
- Review and approved CTRs Large Cash Transactions and make sure that they are completed and approved according to filing deadlines
- Serve as backup for CTR if necessary
- Serve as liaison between BSA PR and BSA FL for all types of request
- Review make recommendation of new accounts submitted by the branches and/or unit requiring approval from BSA PR
- Ensure that OFAC is being review daily (Global-E-Funds-ACH)
- Assign alerts according to guidelines and ensure that we do not exceed the threshold of 35 days by month end.
- Policy and procedures
- Complete special projects/investigation or any other matter as determined by BSA Manager and/or Operations Director
- Additional responsibilities may be involved according to department needs
- Adhere to Bank’s policies and procedures
Independence Of Judgment
The degree of judgment is related to data processing and/or presentation of possible recommendations and the integration and coordination of varied elements and its application to specific subjects. Also is related to the Identification and definition of new problems of moderate complexity and recommendation of action or decision on subjects of impact for the essential functions of the Bank.
This job has direct supervisory responsibilities.
Impact Of Errors
The impact of errors in this position could affect job and department activities and essential activities of administrative, operational or business nature that might have a considerable economic impact.
- The competencies detailed below are the behaviors to be exhibited by the incumbent while performing his/her duties as relates to our corporate values, culture and philosophy.
- Business Acumen : Understanding how the organization works including current and future policies practices and trends.
- Initiative and Business Perspective : Strives to know the business and promotes new initiatives to improve daily operations.
- Communication Skills : Superior verbal and written communication in both English and Spanish ability to adapt to different types of persons, convey an effective message and listen properly to align needs and ensure a proper outcome for all parties involved.
- Customer Service : Seeks to satisfy and exceed the interests, expectations and needs of the customer (internal and external) within the high standards established within the Corporation.
- Innovation : Integrates the effectiveness of the job and originate benefits to the Corporation.
- Vision and Values: Understand organization’s vision and upholds values in every day words and actions. Demonstrate the values of the Corporation: Integrity, Respect, Responsibility, Support, Innovator, Agile, Compromised with Quality, Customer Focus, and Solidarity with the Community.
- Quality: Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Strives for the best quality in offers for properties assigned.
- Collaboration and Creating and Maintaining Team Works: Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Operates cooperatively and cohesively.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect and upholds organizational values maintaining composure: tact and courtesy that could be routinely high volume and demanding.
- Multi Task: Is able to manage various requirements at the same time and able to plan ahead to ensure these are met effectively and efficiently. Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities across various functions.
- Organizational Support: Follows policies and procedures and completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Responsive: Seeks to address inquiries and requests on an expedited manner.
- Building strong relationships: Establishes, sustains and fosters both internal and professional contacts to build, enhance and connect to our client's Services.
- Ownership: takes initiative and assumes personal accountability for goals and outcomes deadlines.
- Problem analysis and solution: Identifies problems, conducts analysis and searches for best Solutions.
- In addition the following is required:
- Outstanding excel skills
- Attention to details. Able to handle pressure.
- Effective human relations. Ability to accomplish the previous duties through use of the computer and general office equipment.
- Ability to generate reports in computer system.
- Good understanding of loan documentation.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Able to handle stress.
- May require work in seating position for prolonged period of time.
- Deviation of normal or customary working schedule, as over time could be required according to department needs.
- Able to bend and lift up heavy files and heavy boxes, and deal with heavy cabinets drawers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific vision abilities required by this position, include close and distance vision. While performing the above duties the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged period of time, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk and hear.
Employees in this job work in an office environment with a comfortable room temperature, good lighting, and quiet conditions. These employees are exposed to external elements when representing the corporation at external events and may be required to work extended hours, including holidays, should these coincide with company events
At least 2 years of experience in a similar job and in supervisory role is required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job is required.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Blue Lagoon, FL area.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $65,000/year
Job Status: Full Time