Talent Acquisition Manager | Coral Gables, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to work at a company located in the Coral Gables, FL area. As the Talent Acquisition Manager you be responsible for creating a vision for talent attraction and acquisition for the organization, develop the recruiting model, strategy, and programs to deliver on current and future hiring needs. Leveraging the firm's “WE DO WHAT WE ARE GOOD AT SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WE LIKE” philosophy, you will develop programs to curate an exceptional candidate experience, enabling us to attract the best talent in the consulting and engineering industry, and developing a robust and continuous talent pipeline.
- Envision, design, implement and deliver, an effective talent acquisition platform to source and attract the highest caliber talent to support our firm's strategic priorities, growth, brand promise and candidate experience.
- Embrace and imbed the firm's “DOING WHAT WE ARE GOOD AT SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WE LIKE” philosophy and brand promise into talent acquisition strategy and recruiting practices
- Partner with internal leaders and HRM to support their hiring goals and help build our business with the right talent.
- Build strong, credible relationships with senior leaders and hiring managers to become a trusted advisor and subject matter expert.
- Partner with Operations to develop forecasting models, define hiring needs and identify key recruiting metrics to measure effectiveness and provide data-driven actionable insights.
- Help develop a cohesive university relations strategy.
- Optimize innovative recruiting technologies, including internet-based and social media channels and sourcing tools.
- Optimize Glass Door, LinkedIn and other social platforms to promote the organization as a best place to work
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited institution required.
- 5+ years of broad recruiting and business experience required
- Experience using a broad range of sourcing techniques, including data mining, advertising, direct research, social media, etc.
- Strong business acumen and savvy.
- Business partner and problem solver.
- Agile and innovative.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated experience in developing creative solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to communicate proactively and cultivate strong relationships with clients at all levels across of the organization.
- Strong track record demonstrating superior ability to source and attract top talent, assess capability for both technical and interpersonal fit, negotiate offers and seal the deal to deliver well qualified candidates.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Coral Gables, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $70,000 to $80,000/year
Job Status: Full Time