Systems Administrator I Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is in need of a Systems Administrator for a company located in the Miami, FL area. The Infrastructure Analyst will be responsible for smooth day to day functioning of all IT infrastructure. The IT infrastructure will include LAN, WAN, servers,desktops, laptops, thin clients, printers, switches, routers, scanners, antivirus, security and multifunction devices. The infrastructure analyst will also assist the CTO in maintaining freshness of the asset inventory. The infrastructure analyst works independently (on-site / off-site) along with business, IT teams and supplier staff to implement, relocate and commission new office setup activities.
Key Skills Required
• Good academic record / technical certifications
• Hands-on experience of network and infrastructure management
• Problem solving skills
• Project management experience
• Effective communication skills
• Knowledge of windows system, VM, Citrix is a must
• SAN / LAN / WAN / AD / VPN / web filters / routers & switches is a must
• Knowledge of HP systems is a plus point
• Knowledge of Acropolis (nutanix) is must
• Knowledge of SharePoint / Linux / FTP is a plus point
• Knowledge of Hyperconverged infrastructure is a Plus Point
• Knowledge of Firewalls is a plus point
• Knowledge of Exchange 2010/2013/2016
• O365 + cloud support with Key Skills Required
• Provision of end user support for all infrastructure and network issues besides managing
• Server administration and maintenance as per defined policies and standards
• Undertaking network specification and connectivity design requirements and associated
• Configuring hardware and communications equipment either independently or via supplier /
• Troubleshooting WAN and LAN issues and undertake root cause analysis and resolution for
• Monitoring network traffic, outages, service disruptions and performance. Produce IT service
• Undertake special projects as per directions of the CTO.
• Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
Key Success Criteria
• Fully responsible for resolution of all operational network and hardware issues.
• Fully responsible for creation of IT services catalogue and associated SLAs.
• Fully responsible for services rendered by outsourced facilities management service provider
and achieving SLA compliance.
• Ensuring compliance to corporate IT standards and guidelines (including license management)
• Pre-agreed annual targets achievement.
Authority – Line management of supplier / vendor staff.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility located in the Miami, FL area
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $75,000 to $90,000/year
Job Status: Full Time