About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Logistics Division is seeking for a Supervisor for a Distribution Company. This is a permanent position.
Supervise the normal development of productive activities within the production lines.
1. Participate in the set-up of the different injection and blowing machines.
2. Coordinate compliance with work procedures and instructions, as well as the different teams in the production area.
3. Execute the necessary parameter changes in machines to meet the quality requirements.
4. Review and perform the filling of the machine sheets in the production process.
5. Ensure the maintenance and good use of production equipment.
6. Actively participate in development and training programs.
7. Assign the jobs (in machines) of the personnel according to the established priorities and extraordinary tasks to be executed
8. Evaluate the performance and monthly development of the operating personnel in their charge.
9. Record daily production by machine in the logbook
10. Report the flaws detected for analysis and take corrective actions within your reach.
11. Keep a record of the results of the activities carried out, through the news report.
12. Participate in the improvement and industrial safety projects at the Plant.
13. Ensure compliance with the standards of Industrial Hygiene and Safety and with the Internal Regulations established by the Company.
14. Any other function inherent in the position assigned by your immediate supervisor.
- At the beginning of the shift, report to the on-call supervisor to receive news and read the daily production plan.
- Start production on the machine by assigning the operator and imparting the instructions and procedures to be followed.
- Watch and verify the order and cleanliness of each of the machine positions during the shift.
- When making an adjustment to the product or detecting a fault and correcting it, you must write down the variables control sheet.
- Give orientation and instruction to the mold assemblers when requesting some adjustment.
- Carry out routine rounds for the control and verification of machine cycles.
- When finishing the product on the machine, perform the line clearance to start the mold change.
- Carry out the production count and news report 1 hour before the end of the shift.
- Make the shift delivery by verbally informing the news and partial instructions occurred during the day.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Injection and blowing machines.
- Assembly of molds.
- Personnel Supervision.
- Problem Analysis and Decision Making.
- Negotiation Techniques.
- Management of computer tools.
Mon - Fri 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located at Hialeah Gardens, FL
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $17 to $19/hour
Job Status: Full Time