Store Manager | Deerfield Beach, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this position:
Our client, one of the largest vision care groups in the South Florida region offering both optometry and ophthalmology services are currently seeking to hire Store Managers for several of their facilities. Come join their growing team of professionals driving the industry in optimal vision care!
Currently seeking Store Managers for the following:
- Lead, coach and develop a team.
- Oversee day to day operations of Optical office.
- Handling/resolving customer complaints and staff conflicts.
- Administrative tasks such as approving timecards, expenses, and PTO.
- Conduct training for new hires and ongoing training for existing staff.
- Oversee the processing of insurance and billing for the office.
- Oversee cash and monies collected with daily reconcilement. Bank deposits must be made on two day rotation.
- Responsible as primary key holder for the location.
- Assist the Doctor with patients; obtaining patient prescriptions and ability to interpret prescription.
- Recommending frames, ophthalmic lenses and/or contact lenses that suit the customer’s style, face, and specifications.
- Adjusting and fitting frames according to prescription and customer specification.
- Performing minor repairs on broken glasses.
- Educating customers on how to wear and maintain glasses.
- Preparing work orders for manufacturing of the proper lenses.
- Performing administrative duties, such as managing prescriptions, customer records, and insurance.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computers, Internet, billing, invoicing and general office operations.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Deerfield Beach, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time