About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Staff Accountant.
- Work with bank accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
- Follow-up on reconciling items and work with G.L. batches in excel and Core System (AS400)
- Prepares wire transfers forms
- Cash Management daily duties (monitors the banks available funds)
- Help/learn to prepare daily balance sheet and other daily reports,
- Assist in accruals, prepaid and fixed assets and entries related to those accounts.
- Assists with preparation of management and regulatory reports
- Assist Comptroller and CFO in the execution of their day-to-day functions as requested.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- Must have experience with TOPS software
- Must have Property management background
- Undergraduate degree, Accounting major with a minimum of 2 years of experience in general accounting, or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Full understanding of general accounting principles.
- Advance Excel Knowledge and other MS Office software (Access/Word)
- Basic Accounting (for Banks) and Financial Statements
- Analytical Skills
- AS400 or Fiserv experience desirable
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow while meeting deadlines
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
Each employee is required to uphold the Bank’s compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering policies and procedures. Specific functions in the Bank take into consideration the awareness of unusual or suspicious situations that are relevant to the banking division to which I will be assigned.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $20/hour
Job Status: Full Time