Sr. Sales Recruiter
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing is seeking for Sr. Sales Recruiter. This is a 12 week contract position.
- Participate in the full Sales recruitment lifecycle including role definition, strategic candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection, offer development/negotiation presentation and on-boarding in partnership with HR BPs and Client Management
- Candidate sourcing directly via social media and other internal and external tools (i.e.: LinkedIn, Employee Referral Program, Networking, Job Boards, Internal ATS system)
- Supports overall TA team in name generation and creating, maintaining and updating proactive talent pipelines for key areas within the business where we have predicted recruitment numbers
- Prepare Job Advertisement copy leveraging information from approved job spec for posting
- Review resumes applications and profiles against requirements and create a shortlist for interview or review by a hiring manager, meeting all Service Level Agreement targets and in line with equal opportunities policies / laws.
- Conduct initial phone screens and participate in formal interviews for assigned client group(s)
- Guide Hiring Managers to select right-fit candidates
- Develop, negotiate and deliver offers to internal and external candidates in partnership with HR and Hiring Manager through both knowledge of the external market and internal Reward Systems
- Create and manage a positive candidate experience throughout the selection and assessment process
- Continuously develops knowledge of competitors, market intelligence and trends in recruitment
- Manage relationships external recruitment agencies
- Assist with the development and implementation of an effective attraction strategy for client group(s)
Client Management and Organizational Effectiveness
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and other appropriate Stakeholders within client groups by attending their leadership meetings and regular 1:1 meetings
- Acts as an internal consultant to HR and client management, advising on local resourcing matters and providing challenge and suggestions for improving resourcing effectiveness
- Provide specialist recruitment advice during capability forums when discussing succession planning for roles within client group(s)
- Help managers reconcile differences between ideal and practical staffing needs, and prioritize requirements based on business need
- Primary accountability for ATS (Applicant Tracking System) data integrity and accuracy
- Continuously develops knowledge and experience of competitors, market intelligence and trends in recruitment and confidently presents this information to the business and HR
- Responsible for managing cost per hire through direct sourcing efforts
- Provides data on key metrics for recruitment, applicant flow, sources and quality of talent
- Ensures hiring practices are within Legislative requirements and compliance
- Advises on local legal/regulatory requirements as they pertain to Recruitment
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $35/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Contract/Temporary