Sr. HRIS Specialist | Boca Raton, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Our client, a leading global provider of high quality, innovative and value-driven flooring and installation solutions is currently seeking to hire a Sr. HRIS SPECIALIST. Will be tasked initially to assist with a systems integration and build-out of Paylocity and integrate into serving as the initial point of HR contact for the organization.
Duties may include but not limited to: employee relations, policy interpretation and administration, requests for information, administration of unemployment claims, systems transactions [HRIS system], new hire orientation, ethics compliance, performance appraisal process and internal correspondence. Ensures Human Resources Director is aware of business matters. Will advise Director for matters that are more complex in nature.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with HR staff in assessing needs for various business functions, assists in identifying and analyzing options, and recommends business process enhancements.
- Creates reports, as needed, to support business needs.
- Responds to questions/complaints by determining the best course of action to approach and resolve issues.
- Identifies areas of opportunity to improve existing HRIS processes, functionality and workflow, and maximizes technological capabilities to reduce manual processes and to improve data management and efficiency.
- Assists with Benefits Administration to ensure open enrollment system functionality meets the needs of the users and reflects the accuracy of the benefits renewal rates offered to users.
- Processes and monitors all interfaces and exports scheduled or manual to benefit carriers.
- Acts as liaison between company and related vendors to assist in the resolution of questions/claims/issues.
- Creates, generates, and maintains effective HR/functional reporting to drive departmental effectiveness.
- Develops and maintains a regular monthly audit schedule to review the integrity of the data in HRIS system..
- Answer general employee questions regarding policies, procedures and benefits
- Pre-hire and new-hire processes, orientations and onboarding
- Responsible for HRIS system transactions, new hires, changes, terminations
- Manages Leaves of Absence
- Consults with HR Director in regards to personnel changes resulting in terminations
- Assist with employee training programs: scheduling, coordinating and tracking
- Provides HR expertise and insures factual basis and appropriate documentation results. Implementation and documentation of processes including but not limited to: recruiting, onboarding, employee annual reviews and offer letters.
- Assists in tracking on-time performance reviews.
- Paylocity Software Expert
- Exceptional Computer skills including Advanced Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-directed Individual with Initiative
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Interact with staff at all levels within the organization
- Flexibility, team orientation, ability and willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong ethics and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Project management skills from concept to planning, implementation and evaluation, strategic planning skills along with data prep and analytics
- 5-7yrs. related experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Boca Raton, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $90,000/year
Job Status: Full Time