Sr. Fund Accountant | Boca Raton, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp, Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions has a client in need of a Sr. Fund Accountant for a Private Equity Fund that provides management experience, strategic direction and financial resources to organizations in the Aerospace, Power Generation and Defense and Government Services. The company is located in the Boca Raton, FL area.
- Support a team responsible for the accounting and financial reporting oversight
- Communicate with finance and operations team members in addition to investment associates
- Work with Fund Administrator to prepare quarterly financial statements, capital account statements, capital calls and distribution notices and review for completeness and overall accuracy
- Assist in finance and marketing functions of the firm – investor communications, capital calls and distributions
- Anticipate and proactively communicate resolutions of issues to limited partners
- Assist in quarterly portfolio company valuation and reporting process
- Review and analyze distribution waterfalls based on fund legal documents
- Review partnership and fund IRRs on a quarterly basis
- Review bank statements and prepare monthly account reconciliations and journal entries
- Assist audit and tax professionals in year end audit and tax reporting
- Oversee cash position for funds and project future cash requirements
- Assist with SEC or other regulatory compliance as required
- Maintain an effective control environment
- Maintain through knowledge of industry standards (i.e., accounting, tax and legal) in order to most effectively serve and communicate with limited partners and senior management
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- Minimum 3-5 years of private equity fund accounting experience and/or private equity fund auditing experience
- Strong knowledge of fund accounting and financial reporting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with various complex private equity legal and investment structures
- Team player instincts with the ability to see a project to conclusion with little follow-up
- Solution oriented
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Boca Raton, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time