Senior Staffing Recruiter | Broward, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp, Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Albion specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare, Banking & Accounting industries. Additional offering General Admin/Clerical, Telemarketing and Light Industrial staffing services.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for a Senior Staffing Recruiter, responsible for staffing clients with staff hours currently, to work in the Broward area.
Career opportunities are available Temp Staffing and Contract Engagements.
We understand that the art of matching is NOT just finding bodies but making a right fit for both the client and the professional. Our database is incredibly user friendly to assist you in matching our professionals to just the right job.
What is involved in working a Full Desk?
- Reviewing job descriptions to understand the needs of the hiring manager and asking insightful questions to help identify the right candidate
- Sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates against job descriptions
- Presenting candidates in a personal, meaningful, and knowledgeable format
- Sourcing, prospecting and selling new clients.
- Continuous candidate contact; before, during, and after the interview/hiring process
- Establish and maintain positive rapport with all candidates, potential candidates, and hiring managers.
- Develop and leverage network of professionals for future candidate submittals through Social Media and attending regional conferences.
Qualifications needed to be successful:
- The ideal candidate will understand how to work collaboratively and seamlessly in a team focused environment.
- Will possess excellent communication skills, with an outgoing, personable, personality.
- Be Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed financially.
- Experience establishing relationships with hiring managers to make placements.
- Experience within a small boutique recruiting company.
- Longevity with past companies of at least three years
- 3 years of experience in staffing, recruiting, strongly preferred.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and full MS Office Suite
- College degree preferred
What makes Albion Staffing different?
- Great team atmosphere and awesome work environment
- Join a team that does the right thing for others while having fun!
- Flexible work-life balance
- Company team builders and Closing Celebrations
- We offer exceptional earnings potential, salary and commission!
- Responsible for currently staffing client's job orders
- Business Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Broward County, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time