Senior Personal Banker
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Senior Personal Banker, that will execute integrated sales, service and relationship strategies to support growth and retention of business customers. Develops new-to-bank business relationships as well as cross-marketing of services to existing clients through segment-based sales plans to achieve revenue growth targets and maximize operating capabilities and profitability.
Employee must comply with all requirements related to the Secure and Fair Enforcement Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act) and its corresponding regulations, including, but not limited to, obtain and maintain an active record and a unique identifier within the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR), continue to meet said record and associated minimum register standards, including any applicable continuing education courses set forth by the Safe Act.”
- Solicits business relationships including deposits, loans and treasury services.
- Develops and refers loans leads for commercial area. Pursues lending business development activities (including low and moderate income segments), working in partnership with Commercial Banker.
- Execute integrated sales and relationship strategies that are in alignment with the area business plan to achieve desired revenue and service hurdles.
- Provide Treasury and Lending specialists with qualified referrals for cross-sell. Assist in closing deals across all products.
- Use sound judgment in qualifying potential customers/deals as well as recommending the right financial solutions/products for the customer.
- Partner with other branches
- Conducts sales initiatives through adequate procedures (telemarketing, direct mail and external business development.) Ensures effective customer retention and growth through ongoing sales and servicing initiatives.
- Maintain frequent interaction with centers of influence, diverse industry segments, community leaders, regulators, and senior business contacts.
- Through extensive involvement, create local community awareness that the bank is critically focused on partnering in the community and providing broad, multi-product banking solutions to the middle market companies housed in the marketplace.
- Ensures implementation of the Bank’s customer service philosophy in regards total customer satisfaction (knowledge, courtesy, appearance, responsiveness, accuracy and communication).
- Handles customer situations beyond the scope of branch personnel and to ensure timely service.
- Attain to the branch production goals.
- Promote and service all the deposit products available at the bank and open all types of accounts, including checking, CDs, IRAs, Business Accounts and Safe Deposit Boxes.
- Promote and answer questions regarding the various lending products the bank offers.
- Resolve customer problems and complaints in accordance with our bank excellent service policy.
- Answer customer questions and assists customers with all needs, such as: Safe Deposit boxes, issuing ATM cards, statements, rates, overdrafts, issue temporary checks, etc.
- Assist in implementing operational policy, ensuring transactions are processed in compliance with federal, state and bank requirements.
- Strictly adhere to internal control policies such as the account opening protocols of accurate collection, completion and updating of all required documentation.
- Input information to create account data file of new accounts. Perform any maintenance changes on existing customer’s account, such changes of address, title or rate changes.
- Act as a backup/support to Personal Bankers as needed.
- Support platform weekend schedule.
- Support team when participating in different after hour events.
- Ensure that the organization's activities are carried out in accordance with all regulatory, legal, and governmental regulations.
- Open and close the branch: maintains and stays abreast of security policies and procedures.
- Assist in generating ideas for improving sales/operational issues with the bank management. Develops, implements and monitors own sales and service plans.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (150 semester hours of education preferred)
- CPA or eligibility to sit is highly desirable
- Two to four+ years of progressive public accounting experience with in-charge auditing
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and audit prep software
- Exceptional client service skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to supervise staff and effectively lead projects
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites
- Serves on internal committees as required.
- Performs other various duties as assigned.
Independence of Judgment:
Independence of judgment is according to established internal policies and guidelines.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Impact of Errors:
The impact of errors on this position could affect other departments operations and an economic impact to customers and to the Bank
- Customer focus
- Building strong relations
- Business acumen
- Problem analysis & solution
- Vision & values
- Collaboration & teamwork
- Development (personal & others)
- Change & innovation
- Empowering & Motivating Others
- Managing Performance
Must be able to travel within and outside of Florida should it become necessary for leadership and/or business development purposes.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and/or maneuver around the office.
Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Employees in this job work in an office environment with a comfortable room temperature, good lighting, and quiet conditions. These employees are exposed to external elements when representing the corporation at external events and may be required to work extended hours, including holidays, should these coincide with company events.
- Four years banking experience
- Prior managerial experience
- Good understanding of financial products, loan documentation, and business objectives of a real-estate lending department
- Successful completion of approved real-estate training program.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration or related field
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL area.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time