Senior Office Assistant | Fort Lauderdale, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Healthcare Division is looking for a Senior Office Assistant to start at a busy company in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area for a 3-4 month project possibly longer.
Hours will be are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm with a ½ lunch.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and comfortable with Excel creating and working with spreadsheets.
It’s a plus if they speak Spanish or Creole. Must speak English clearly as well.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence, notifications, forms, and related documents in order to communicate information to staff and/or customers.
- Reviews documentation to identify and correct errors; provides preliminary quality assurance review of case files to ensure program compliance.
- Responds to emails, telephone calls and related communications; routes telephone calls to appropriate staff. Resolves issues and/or reports all complaints and concerns to the appropriate Management immediately.
- Maintains a variety of documents, and other forms/materials in order to provide documentation of activities and comply with agency/State records management, and agency operating policies and procedures.
- Creates and maintains spreadsheets to facilitate preparation of program reports.
- Sets up a variety of manual and/or electronic files in order to facilitate tracking.
- Facilitates storage and retrieval of information.
- Schedules customer appointments for program orientation and informs customer of documents needed.
- Provides telephone coverage and assists in the pre-screening of customers for various Family Success programs.
- Provides general information about programs and services.
- Refers program participants/customers inquiries to other community resources as appropriate.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time