Senior Loan Closing Manager
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Senior Loan Closing Manager
Responsible for performing from initial loan approval a pre-closing and post closing review of all loans (commercial and residential) to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and internal policies. Supervise and provide guidance to Loan Processor, Loan Closers and Post Closer positions.
- Reviews Loan Approvals and review internal loan documents in preparation for loan processing and closing documentation.
- Reviews and performs quality control of Commitment Letters to ensure all terms and conditions meet the credit approval.
- Review and ensures that title commitments and any supporting documentation for review and approval by counsel are accurate and appropriate.
- Ensures that required insurances (flood, hazard, windstorm, liability, etc.) are in place with accurate coverage levels.; review ratings in accordance with Bank’s Policy. Assure that any regulatory documents and/or internal forms required are in file.
- Responsible for performing a quality control to ensure that loan packages are complete and accurate prior to closing. Ensures all underwriting pre-closing and closing conditions are met and/or waived accordingly.
- Performs appropriate follow-ups related to exceptions and/or discrepancies, findings, or missing information and/or documentation as a result of the quality control review.
- Works closely and efficiently with other bank departments in order to effectively resolve pending issues during the process and closing.
- Follows bank’s policies and procedures in order to ensure the integrity of the loan closing process as well as ongoing tracking.
- Performs review of the FHLB (Federal Home Loan Bank) Pledged Loans.
- Stays abreast of changes in regulations that impact the loan process, and trains staff accordingly together with Compliance Department.
- Track any post-closing exceptions noted.
- Assist Sr. Management during all internal and external audits with regards to loan and compliance reviews.
In order to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of related experience
- Ability to very effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization in both English and Spanish.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High regard to the importance of confidentially.
- Professional and service oriented demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify quality.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to fingers, handle or feel objects or controls, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job including, close vision to read the various printed material and view computer monitor.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those and employees’ encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment is a climate-controlled office setting where the noise level is usually moderate.
- Include regular attendance, teamwork, initiative, dependability, and promptness.
- Comply with all banking laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Coral Gables
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $80,000 to $90,000/year
Job Status: Full Time