Senior Executive Assistant | Plantation, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion' Healthcare Division has a client in the Plantation area who is looking for a Senior Executive Assistant to help with an 8-12 week FMLA Contract. If you are available for contract work and think you have what it takes, send us your resume today to schedule an interview!
- Performs complex administrative duties including coordinating resources across corporate functions.
- Handles various administrative details accurately and timely with initiative and good judgment.
- Provides general administrative support including typing, answering multiple phone lines, indexing and filing documents, making copies, handling travel arrangements, completing expense reports and scheduling meetings.
- Maintains close relationships with all Direct Reports of CEO and SVP’s to assist with their administrative needs as required.
- Coordinates and oversees all off-site planning meeting details for Executive team.
- Avoids conflicts with other events already scheduled or anticipated.
- Notifies other participants whose attendance will be required; arranges for venue if required.
- Arranges for advance distribution of any business materials (memoranda, reports, etc.) required.
- Communicates effectively with colleagues, staff, vendors, patients or the public in person, by telephone, or in writing
- Timing of communications provides sufficient opportunities for preparation and response.
- Receives and screens customer and staff inquiries.
- If unable to resolve inquiry immediately documents all information accurately and gives the caller an estimated time when he or she can expect an answer.
- Follows up in a timely manner to ensure issue was resolved satisfactorily.
- Follows up on the status of assigned projects, due dates, deadlines, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and general office products.
- Experience with relational databases, data analysis and report writing
- Maintains working area and equipment in accordance with environmental and safety regulations.
- Performs work in an accurate and timely manner during periods of increased workload and high stress.
- Demonstrates self-direction, flexibility, professional development and willingness to master new skills.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Plantation, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $27 to $29/hour
Job Status: Full Time