Senior Credit Analyst | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solution is looking for 2 Senior Credit Analyst to work at the Miami, FL area. The Credit Analyst, Sr position involves more complex underwriting/analyzing commercial loans and assisting Portfolio Managers and Relationship Managers in managing customers’ relationships. This position is within the Southeast Florida Commercial Group and a Senior CA will be expected to provide periodic credit analysis support for commercial lending portfolios within the footprint. Work will be completed within a production-based environment and includes: financial statement and tax return spreading into Bank software or templates, creating and updating loan requests in the Bank’s loan production software, financial credit analysis, underwriting support, covenant monitoring, and industry research for commercial lending prospects/clients. A Sr. Analyst must be willing and capable of working proactively and independently while ensuring the credit quality of the portfolio. The position also provides mentoring and guidance to Client Specialists and other Credit Analysts as it relates to lending guidelines, and underwriting standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare credit analysis including review/analysis of real estate and C&I loans—specific market information and financial statements for commercial borrowers, guarantors and prospects.
- Working proactively to ensure both production and analyst tasks are prioritized appropriately and completed in a timely manner. Specific tasks include: financial statement spreading; completing financial analysis documents; updating and creating new requests—modifications—renewals and annual reviews; tracking and completing covenant monitoring, completing industry research and having a strong understanding of loan policy.
- Specific Skills and analytical tools that maybe necessary includes: the ability to understand and provide commentary on Company Financial performance; review and provide analysis on leases, appraisals, budgets, projections , guarantor documents, tax returns, cash flows, financial ratios, trends and debt repayment capacity.
- CA’s participate in approval conversations with management and credit partners to justify and explain information in the analysis when warranted.
- Analyze and prepare complex credit approval documentation in FHB’s approval system. Credit Approval Documentation includes loan terms, collateral, entering covenants, determining bank's credit exposure, and loan grade inputs.
- CA’s are responsible for working with Portfolio Managers to monitor and manage assigned commercial loan portfolios. This responsibility includes tracking covenants, recording financial statements, and monitoring company performance against expectations. Credit Analyst is responsible not only for accurate calculations and inputs but also for thoughtful implementation of policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Participates in internal credit conversations with PM’s, RM’s Credit Risk Managers and senior management and in external meetings with clients and prospects.
- Participates in special projects and assignments and performs other duties assigned.
- CA’s must demonstrate consistently high level of ownership in line of business and team initiatives, flexibility in responding to RM/PM/senior management and client deadlines, extreme level of detail and follow-through, and independence within the framework of the role in assisting in achieving business goals.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.), preferably in Accounting, Finance or Business or equivalent in specific work experience
- Two to four years of related experience in the Financial Services, Banking Industry, Credit Analysis, Loan Review or similar background preferred
- Experience as a credit Analyst I or equivalent role preferred
- Familiarity with financial instruments and the processes used to analyze financial data
- Good fundamental understanding of general bank operations and the lending process
- Strong computer skills required with the following programs: Access, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and proficient skills with Excel
- Ability to read and listen, understand and communicate information and ideas in a clear and understandable manner, both orally and in writing with senior executives, business unit management and staff, state and federal regulators and officials and significant business partners
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and legal documents; performs simple to complex calculations; effectively researches, analyzes and evaluates information to make decisions, solve problems and achieve goals
Applicants will work in the Miami, FL area.
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $85,000 to $95,000/year
Job Status: Full Time