Senior Credit Analyst/International I Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Banking Division is in need of a Senior Credit Analyst/International for a bank located in the Miami, FL area. Responsible for supervising the quality and workflow of the Credit Area. Review/preparation of credit analyses to support commercial lines of credit, trade finance loans and other asset classes. Prepares, reviews and presents credits for review and approval to Management.
- Must have International Banking Experience
- Supervises the workflow and quality of the work product of the Credit Area.
- Ensures compliance the Agency’s Credit Policy and industry best practices.
- Manages the credit risk in the portfolio by gathering/maintaining financial information on current customers up to date, along with monitoring current events relating to the Agency's loan portfolio. Performs sector risk analysis and their intersection with the Agency’s credit and investment portfolio.
- Conducts credit reviews and perform ongoing credit analysis on existing and prospective customers.
- Monitors credit lines and their respective approvals, limits and concentrations.
- Maintains credit analysis and documentation up to date as listed in the Credit Policy.
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, accounting or related major preferred).
- 5+ years of Credit Administration and/or Accounting experience.
- Able to read and write, in a business environment, in both proper English and Spanish.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility located in the Miami, FL area
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $80,000 to $90,000/year
Job Status: Full Time