Senior Analyst, Benefits and HRIS Specialist | Boca Raton, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Our client, a leading global provider of high quality, innovative and value-driven flooring and installation solutions is currently seeking to hire a Senior Analyst, Benefits and HRIS Specialist. They manufacture, market and sell a comprehensive line of hardwood, porcelain, SPC, vinyl, carpet tile and laminate flooring, installation tools, adhesives, and other flooring-related products for the professional installer and do-it-yourselfer. Founded in 1979, they are headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida with offices in Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company committed to excellence and integrity, we would love to hear from you.
The Senior Analyst, Benefits and HRIS Specialist will lead and manage all benefit programs and processes for North America in alignment with the organization's overall strategic objectives and competitive Total Rewards practices.
- Administer benefit programs, including all health and welfare programs and retirement plans.
- Analyze current benefits, evaluate usage, services, coverage, effectiveness, cost, plan experience, and competitive trends in benefit programs, and makes recommendations for plan enhancements to ensure programs are in line with market practices, competitive, and in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Collaborate on and successfully execute all benefits related to Annual Enrollment and Year-End activities.
- Plan and administer open enrollment to include employee communications, open enrollment meetings and webinars, and processing of enrollments through the HRIS system.
- Create and maintain all benefits related communications and materials including documentation for all processes within the benefits function.
- Manage participants and plans across multiple states and partner with cross-functional teams.
- Work closely with employees to ensure they understand their options between various benefit packages offered by the company.
- Provide high level customer service to employees assisting with benefits questions and problems.
- Partner with insurance providers, brokers, and other benefit vendors to ensure best practices and return on investment.
- Assist in the evaluation of all benefit programs, including plan design, vendor relationships, and benefit cost tracking to provide a competitive program of benefit options that attract and retain employees and remain cost-effective for the organization.
- Participate as the subject-matter expert for various strategic benefit initiatives and key projects.
- Develop, monitor, and work within approved benefits budget.
- Monitor regulatory guidelines including but not limited to ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, DOL, IRS and Health Care Reform legislation to ensure policies and procedures are in compliance.
- Develop and generate various HR reports related to benefits and compensation programs to support key HR processes and initiatives.
- Maintain an expertise in the HRIS reporting function and analyze data for HR and/or business units.
- Audit monthly vendor bills for accuracy, retrieve and analyze information needed to process benefit invoices, create self-insured invoices, submit invoices to accounting for payment and any needed employee deduction adjustments to payroll for processing.
- On-board new hires, process change requests, and perform employment verifications.
- Process FMLA requests and Worker’s Compensation claims in compliance with statutory regulations.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field, plus five (5) or more years of experience in the analysis, design, and administration of benefit programs.
- Experience working with wellness programs and in leave management programs preferred.
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Professional Human Resources (PHR), Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), and/or Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) certification highly preferred
- Knowledgeable about FMLA qualifications and guidelines
- Experience with HRIS systems; Paylocity experience is a plus
- Advanced analytical skills/systems analysis capabilities
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter able to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrated capability to work across functions/organizations
- Strong organizational skills
- Process improvement methodologies is a plus
- International benefit administration experience a plus
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Boca Raton, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $75,000 to $80,000/year
Job Status: Full Time