Security Officer | Homestead, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions has a client looking for a Security Officer, to join their team! The purpose of this position is to support the Administration of our client with the provision of a safe and secure environment for the care of patients and the peaceful and orderly operation of business throughout all entities serviced. Experienced in the security field preferred. Hospital setting is a plus. Law enforcement or military experience desired. Required to complete a security training program before completion of their probationary period and supplemental training classes as they are offered.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides a positive meet and greet attitude that is commensurate with our client's general policies in dealing with patients, guests and employees.
- Monitor the facility and grounds for hazardous condition or acts which may threaten the health and safety of the public and take appropriate corrective action in a timely manner.
- Provide patrol service of the facility and grounds.
- Respond to emergencies and incidents to provide protection of persons, and mitigate the loss of property.
- Able to settle interdepartmental conflicts with coworkers.
- provide for patient's need of privacy through appropriate implementation of our client's policies and procedures.
- Provide security of patient's valuable and property for storage.
- Maintain vehicular access routes to the Emergency Department and facility.
- Assures all critical entrances are not obstructed by illegally parked vehicles and traffic.
- Report to assigned post on time.
- Other duties as assigned.
Marginal Job Functions:
- Provide jump-starts for vehicles.
- Issue warning notices to improperly parked vehicles.
- Provide general information and directions to visitors.
- Open and secure restricted areas with proper paperwork.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Homestead, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time