Sales Representative | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for a Sales Representative to work at a company located in the Miami, FL area. This sales Representative will be responsible for increasing business within the existing account base. Provide technical support in the assigned territories as to promote growth objectives. Provide input from account base to management for future product development or strategy adjustment. Use on-site experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and objectives.
- Preparation and Research of targeted customer about their manufacturing and process, in order to identify what equipment we can offer and in what areas of their processes such equipment would be applicable.
- Contact key people in the relevant departments and make the appointments.
- Achieving and / or exceeding sales objectives
- Develop sales leads through business relationships and investigation within the region. Qualify those leads through the analysis of the potential product use and sales potential.
- Establish targeted account strategies for major sales opportunities.
- Submit regular summaries to record pertinent information regarding customer needs, new applications, competition, and general trends.
- Submit required sales reports via CRM database, forecasts, customer visit reports, internal process development and expense reports.
- Provide input during the preparation of annual regional sales forecasts and plans.
- Deliver formal presentations to customers.
- Technical conference and trade show trade show attendance and participation.
- Prepare quotations to customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- 3 - 6 years of experience in B2B sales and / or business development. Experience in sales of capital equipment - preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline (mechanical or chemical preferred).
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and focused on new business achievement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Experience using CRM platforms.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive travel required in your territory and sometimes outside of the territory.
- Preferable bilingual - English and Spanish.
Base Pay: 70000 / year
Commission: 1% – 5 % / sales gross profit
Health insurance 100%
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $70,000/year
Commission: 1% - 5 % / sales gross profit
Job Status: Full Time