Sales Project Coordinator
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion is seeking a Sales Project Coordinator. Our Client in Pompano is a family of integrated power solutions with over 17 locations in Florida. Product lines and services are as diverse as the customers and industries that utilize them. Since 1921, has been the premier Sales, Service, and Predictive Maintenance provider for electric motors, generators, transformers, pumps, drives, metal-clad switchgear, metal-enclosed switchgear, and all rotating apparatus.
Sales Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the sales team by providing administrative support, search and follow up on bidding projects, managing inquiries from contractors, end users and Kohler.
- Work with sales team to track and follow up on sales leads and projects.
- Track and maintain reports for client and follow up with sales team for project status.
- Assist in finding new market opportunities in industrial bidding systems based on size of project and location.
- Create and maintain database of market opportunities, market data and target contact lists (Excel).
- Will make calls to existing or potential general contractors to update contacts information; no sales calls.
- Track, follow up and assist with submittal packages to contractors under direction of Sales Manager.
- Track project internally and distribute to Inside or Outside Sales to create proposals/solutions.
- Other duties as assigned (administrative tasks- email, faxing, scanning, answering phones).
- 3-4 years’ experience as office support for a team; some college preferred
- Proficiency with all MS programs; experience with government and project based databases including iSqFt, CDCnews, CMD Group, OnVia A PLUS!!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details and good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constant deadlines.
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Basic Plus Optional Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay/Vacation Pay/Personal Day Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- Supplemental Insurance Products
- Employee Bonus Referral Program
Applicants will work in Pompano Beach, Deerfield and Wilton Manors (15 mile radius)
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided
Pay: $18 to $20/hour
Job Status: Full Time