RN Case Manager | Hollywood, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp, Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About This Position:
Albion's Healthcare Division has a client in the Hollywood area who is looking for an RN Case Manager to join their team! Our client was established in 2007 and is a non-profit organization focused on promoting healthy aging by enabling clients to maintain their quality of life while they live in their own residence. They offers great benefits and competitive salary, (403B with company match, Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, long and short term disability, Gap insurance and generous time off with cation, sick and holidays). The Case Manager is a Registered Nurse (RN) who is responsible for organizing, coordinating and assisting the field staff in providing care to the Agency’s patients in accordance with the patient’s plan of care.
- FL Nursing License
- BLS, ACLS certification, Preferred
- 3 years of Medicare Home Health experience
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Hollywood, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $65,000 to $70,000/year
Job Status: Full Time