About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Banking Division is seeking a Relationship Banker. Assists in the business development of the branch and provides basic cash receipts and payment services in accordance with Bank’s policies and procedures.
- 65% Sales and 35% teller & administrative duties.
- Maintains and develops a book of business.
- Assists Branch Manager in Business Development activities including but not limited to networking events on and off bank premises.
- Receives checks and cash for deposits to accounts, verifying amounts, examining checks for proper endorsements, and entering deposits into computer system.
- Promotes the Bank’s products and services to clients and prospects.
- Open the main vault as needed.
- Cashes checks and processes withdrawals; pays-out money after verification of customer’s signature and account balance.
- Issues U.S. Saving bonds
- Receives payments for mortgage, consumer, and other loans ensuring the payment amount matches the balance due.
- Generates and provides customers with transaction receipts.
- Process CTR transaction when presented.
- Counts and balances checks, and currency/coin packages.
- Balances cash drawer at the end of the shift and compares totaled amounts to the system, and generates proof of balancing. Reports any discrepancies to the supervisor.
- Ensures that the work station is properly stocked with the forms, supplies, etc.
- Reports malfunctions of the computer terminals and any equipment used at the work station.
- Responsible for checking and processing night depository bags and records the proper information on the Bank’s forms (dual control).
- Represents the bank in the community through good customer relations and business organizations.
- Participates in all scheduled trainings and events that are required by the bank.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Assist BSA when it comes to RFIs, Site Visits, High KYC, ECS, and other tasks.
In order to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma
- Successful completion of in-house training program (if available) or other approved training programs.
- Ability to very effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization in both English and Spanish.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High regard to the importance of confidentially.
- Professional and service oriented demeanor.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Extensive background in the Bank’s policies, procedures, and banking regulations (State and Federal government).
- Strong sales and marketing skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to fingers, handle or feel objects or controls, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job including, close vision to read the various printed material and view computer monitor.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those and employees’ encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment is a climate-controlled office setting where the noise level is usually moderate.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Coral Gables, FL area.
- Pre-Employment Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: $45,000 to $50,000/year
Job Status: Full Time