Registered Nurse Case Manager | Hollywood, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion HealthCare Staffing is looking for a Registered Nurse Case Manager for our client located in Hollywood, FL. “To provide exemplary and vital senior services based on traditional ethics and values”. That is the Motto of our client a Non for Profit Home Health Company in Broward County.
The Case Manager is a Registered Nurse (RN) who is responsible for organizing, coordinating and assisting the field staff in providing care to the Agency’s patients in accordance with the patient’s plan of care.
- Coordinates total patient care by conducting comprehensive health and psycho-social evaluations, monitoring the client's condition, promoting sound preventive practices, coordinating services and teaching/ training the patient, patient caregiver and patient representative (if any);
- Coordinates ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient;
- Provides oversight of the development of the patients plan of care in conjunction with the field staff, the patient, the patients representative (if any) and the patients caregivers;
- Provides oversight and services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care;
- Provides education and counseling to the patient, family and caregiver as needed;
- Provides support to the field staff; and assumes the role of field staff RN as requested;
- Provides case management as described in state regulation for all cases involving nursing and therapy services;
- Reports changes in patient status to the physician and other members of the interdisciplinary team;
- Assesses the need for other disciplines;
- Demonstrates the ability to lead and work with other members of the care team;
- Attends agency in-service programs;
- Trains/teaches other nursing personnel as needed;
- Assumes oversight for each patient receiving nursing or personal care in their team;
- Develops and implements nursing care for the patient under the direction of the physician with input from interdisciplinary team members;
- Initiates preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate for the patient’s care and safety;
- Documents case management/clinical notes reflecting care provided for each patient;
- Assures that progress reports are made to the physician for patients under medical care describing patient activities and or changes in condition;
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and agency matters;
- Evaluates the effectiveness of nursing services to the patient on an ongoing basis;
- Provides quality assurance oversight to all clinical notes and educates staff on documentation guidelines and changes. Consults with the attending physician concerning changes in the Patient Plan of Care as needed.
- Participates in the agency’s CQI program as requested.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing and currently licensed in the state of Florida.
A minimum of one (1) year of experience in an acute care setting. Home care experience is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
Bilingual- English/Spanish, English/Russian and/or English/Creole preferred. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Familiarity with database management software programs and word processing. Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment. Successful ability to solve problems and manage interpersonal relationships. Must demonstrate exceptional assessment skills and ability to organize work procedures. Effective organizational skills with the attention to accuracy, detail, follow-up. Own transportation and clean driving record. Must be able to be punctual and arrive at the patient's home on time.
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Hollywood, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $65,000 to $70,000/year
Job Status: Full Time