Registered Client Associate
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Banking Division is seeking a Registered Client Associate
The Registered Client Associate role is a specific functional role aligned to a Financial Advisor team for the purpose of supporting a targeted aspect of the Team’s business. The primary focus of the Registered Client Associate role is to demonstrate technical expertise, administration, customer service, and compliance in banking and non-deposit investments and fiduciary products.
- Minimum 3 years of client-facing wealth management, insurance or financial planning experience required.
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 or 7 and 66 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of all legal and regulatory requirements and guidelines associated with state insurance and securities regulators, FINRA, and SEC.
- Strong client service skills essential.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid experience and understanding of international brokerage operations.
- Provide trade support for clients and partners.
- Interact with clients, take information and process trades, assist with fund transfer requests and account paperwork.
- Perform research and analysis.
- Participate in developing new business.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or related field.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Chartered Investment Consultant (CIC) strongly preferred.
- Series 7 license required.
- Bilingual: English / Spanish or English / Portuguese.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL area.
- Pre-Employment Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: from $75,750/year
Job Status: Full Time