National Primary Care Group in the Palm Beach Gardens area is looking for two Referral Coordinators to join their TEAM!
Two positions available Pam Beach Gardens and Greenacres, FL
Schedule is Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Most job duties include Acquiring referral authorizations for patients to see specialists or have medical tests
- Must have some doctors office experience
- Will be talking with patients about their appointments, locations and time, requesting consult reports after patients visits, etc. Patient and specialist communication necessary.
- Schedules and pre-registers patients for exams and procedures with specialists and providers outside of the primary care physician's office.
- Performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks.
- must be bilingual English/Spanish
1 years of hands-on healthcare experience in a clinical setting, preferably within the Medicare population
Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Proficient with medical terminology
Experience with Electronic Medical Records
Excellent professional communication abilities, at all levels within the organization and with patients, at all times
Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
Pay: from $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time