Referral Coordinator | Jupiter, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Healthcare's division has a client, an internal medicine practice, based in South Florida looking for a Referral Coordinator to work in Jupiter, FL area.
Schedule is Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Salary is $15.50/hr. plus full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, holidays and tuition reimbursement)
********MUST BE BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH******
- Schedule and pre-register patients for exams and procedures with specialists and providers outside of the primary care physician's office.
- Will be gathering and communicating all relative information and preparation instructions to patient and referring providers.
- High School Diploma preferred and not required
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- 2 years of hands-on healthcare experience in a clinical setting, preferably within the Medicare population
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient with medical terminology
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Excellent professional communication abilities, at all levels within the organization and with patients, at all times
- Referral experience
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Jupiter, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $15.50/hour
plus full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, holidays and tuition reimbursement)
Job Status: Full Time