Recruiter | Fort Lauderdale, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this position:
Our Client, an Amazon Web Services & Managed Services Partner specializing in the cloud technology space is currently seeking to hire a CONTRACT RECRUITER to assist with the hiring needs of their growing organization. The opportunity will be a hybrid role offering work life balance, (2-3) days in office and REMOTE for the remaining work week schedule. The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for driving full cycle recruitment efforts, as well as supporting strategic recruiting initiatives throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will collaborate with hiring managers to assess needs, determine strategy for job ad placements along with taking the lead on sourcing and interviewing potential candidates. The Corporate Recruiter will aid in creative sourcing methods to ensure the company is attracting and hiring top talent in the industry.
- Responsible for the identification, recruitment and selection of potential candidates based off job requirements and descriptions (IT, Administration, and Corporate Positions).
- Coordinate and handle all related administrative aspects of the recruitment and onboarding process (applications, offer letters, required new hire paperwork processing, etc.)
- Liaise with hiring managers as it relates to job postings, screening, interview scheduling and feedback (will obtain pre-screen questionnaires from hiring managers for seamless selection process)
- Must be savvy in interviewing techniques, experience with federal and state laws regarding employment practices and possess ability to fully vet prospect candidates for employment opportunities across the nation.
Education/employment and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant, related field or equivalent experience
- At least 3-5 years recruiting experience in a corporate setting (national recruiting a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Contract: 2-3 months
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $25/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Contract/Temporary