Reach Truck Operators
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing is seeking for Reach Truck Operators. This is a Temp-to-Hire position.
The Reach Truck Operator is responsible for the accurate and timely picking, packing, preparation and shipping. Must complete all paperwork and coding. Responsible for storing items in proper place. Must ensure received goods are checked for damage. The Reach Truck Operator must transport pallets or individual containers of finished goods to storage area using forklift, pallet dolly or other equipment as required.
- Must be experienced and certified to operate a Reach Truck
- Freight Forwarding background is required
- Shipping and receiving experience is required
- Transport pallets or individual containers of finished goods to storage area using propane powered forklift, pallet dolly, or other equipment, as required.
- Use of pick lists, internal inventory locater system, to accurately pick products. Visually check the appearance and condition of products prior to shipping.
- Accurately and promptly complete documentation, either on paper, via scanner, or be entering data into computer.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years’ experience in warehouse
- Reach Truck certified
- Attention to detail, good communicator
- Meet physical requirements of position
- Reach Truck certification
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Doral, FL.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $12/hour
Job Status: Full Time