R.M.A Receiving Clerk | Doral, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is in need of a R.M.A Receiving Clerk for a company located in the Doral, FL area. This position is responsible for processing merchandise returned as replacement by the manufacturer.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Deal with claims from customers for infield destroyed products.
- Process and pack RMA orders.
- Need to be able to drive a pallet jack
- Prepare invoices and other forms for all returned goods and track inventory.
- Transitions made through the return process.
- Register packages information the company internal system.
- Classify the items and shipment in the system.
- Data Entry
- Process debit memos.
- Maintain a safe and organized environment all the time.
- Other task required to meet team goals.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Communicate effectively in written and oral form in both languages.
- Ability to work with people.
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Savvy – Word, Excel
- Requires the use of an RF scanning device.
- Ability to lift/move up to 25 pounds.
- Highly accurate.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalency.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Applicants will work in the customer's facilities in Doral, FL.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding locations as TSA/STA Certification will be needed.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: from $12/hour
benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance
Job Status: Full Time