Quality Manager | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for a Quality Manager to work at a company located in the Miami, FL area. The Quality Manager is in charge to implement QMS locally (US: Miami, Cincinnati, and Mexico: Queretaro), according company standards and Group directives. Responsible of the conformance of local organization to applicable Quality standards (AS9100-ISO9001), customers’ requirements and legal regulation, also is in charge to define the right level of QMS necessary in order to support operational teams and process owners to achieve the performances targeted.
- Organize and maintain the Quality Management System (QMS) and supervise its variation at all levels of the Company
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Ensure the proper understanding and application of quality procedures and procedures through training and methodological assistance
- Define and follow quality management tools (documentary system, indicators, etc.)
- Implement a quality improvement program (process/product) with operational management (charter, indicators...)
- Define the objectives, the means to be implemented, the modalities of monitoring or auditing
- Write and update guidelines, procedures, quality instructions
- To carry out a permanent survey on changes in quality regulations
- Identify and analyze quality issues and propose corrective actions
- Plan improvement actions and verify the results of improvement actions
- Knowledge of Risks Management tools
- Familiarity with quality standards and processes to follow federal, state and local regulations
- Knowledge of the product to perform accurate quality control
- Knowledge of: metrology including CMM’s controls, machining, welding, painting processes
- Communication skills to convey information in reports, meetings, trainings
- Attention to detail. Ability to handle stress and ability to operate under deadline while still meeting standards.
- Analysis, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to review systems, find flaws and pose solutions to those flaws
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Aerospace Engineering or related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in Quality Control Systems functions in a manufacturing environment
- QMS, Internal Auditor certifications
- Strong planning, negotiation and organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent benefits package
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $70,000 to $85,000/year
Job Status: Full Time