Quality Assessment Registered Nurse | Hollywood, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion HealthCare Staffing is looking for an Quality Assessment Registered Nurse for our client located in Hollywood, FL. They are a not-for-profit organization and one of Broward County’s largest home care agencies. They offer warm, supportive, caring, and compassion in their mission of placing people in caring hands.
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Must have knowledge of Home Health Care requirements including OASIS
- Computer Skills a must (EMR- WellSky/Kinnser preferred)
- Knowledge of State and Medicare guidelines
- Must be detail oriented
- Needs to be self motivating and enjoy teaching
- Must have a positive attitude and pleasant demeanor
- Must have reliable transportation
Licenses /Registration Required:
- Current RN License in the State of Florida
- Nursing degree from accredited school
- One (1) year Medicare Home Care.
- Oasis: 1 year (Preferred)
- QA: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Hollywood, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $65,000 to $70,000/year
Job Status: Full Time