Project Manager II
Managed Care OTC Benefit Administration company is looking for and experienced Project Manager to join a robust team as they continue to grow with their Managed Care clients.
This position reports to the Director of Product Development and Chief Strategy Officer and is responsible for; managing projects of medium size, or components of a larger project, from initiation to close-out; developing, analyzing, and executing project plans; allocating resources, establishing schedules, and making task assignments; and managing project activities related to organizational change management as defined by the project.
Ideal candidate will have Managed Care experience with a history in managing and executing robust projects from start to finish.
Project Manager II Responsibilities:
- Manages projects of small-to-medium size, or components of a larger project from initiation to close-out.
- Monitors project performance (e.g., on time, on budget, within scope, and with quality) against plan and provides input and justification for costs and budget impact.
- Coordinates the activities of a project team under the direction of the Director of Product Development and Chief Strategy Officer
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes action plans, implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Determines system improvements and implements change.
- Analyzes variances and initiates corrective actions.
- Sets and continually manages project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Status: Full Time