Project Coordinator 2
Description: This company is seeking a Program Coordinator to maintain operational relationships and promote the company-wide Relations Program. Other responsibilities may include maintaining all program management processes, including contract development, deadlines, metrics and budget.
• Establish and maintain program communication and promotion across business units or from the program team to operational leadership
• Maintain the storage and retrieval of all program communications and reporting templates.
• Develop and review Student Affiliation Agreements (contracts) while ensuring timely execution.
• Act as program liaison between Talent Acquisition recruiters/managers and operational leaders.
• Ensure program portal is updated as needed.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to clearly communicate program processes and protocols both internally (operations staff) and externally (candidates).
• Ability to analyze business outcomes and project future opportunities.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience a plus. Experience with Taleo (Applicant Tracking System) preferred.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 1-3 years experience required.
Job Status: Full Time