Project Analyst | Hialeah, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this position:
Albion Staffing Solutions has a customer looking to hire a Project Analyst to work at the West Hialeah, FL area. The Project Analyst is responsible for building and managing relationships with companies that supply products and services to our client organization. They work to ensure that vendors meet or exceed their contractual obligations by delivering products and services on time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring are accomplished
- Daily follow up with vendors for details on ready date of materials and origin for collection by our global hubs, including daily uploads of purchase orders from client systems into our customer's systems platform
- Perform as functional bridge among external vendors as well as internal stakeholders. Compile data and detailed, precise notes entered into our customer's system for internal visibility as well as client facing daily reports.
- Track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance. Troubleshoot all vendor problems and present to management as required.
- Organize vendor collections in the USA by confirming collection address, ready date, weights/dims and piece count and coordinating the inbound freight with our logistics and warehouse personnel. Work with our over the road providers and manage the delivery order process in our global system
- Drive internal milestones and deliverable as established per department SOP including entering costs and rates for vendor collections into our global system
- Identify internal areas for improvement and work closely with all internal stakeholders to prepare solutions
- Identify and implement continuously enhanced efficiencies associated with order management plus product fulfillment
- Participate in the formulation of workflow processes, methods and policies for vendors
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work
- Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations
- Technical skills including troubleshooting, and understanding of file structures, and systems
- Ability to gain new technical skills quickly
- Customer service skills, responsive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of advanced EXCEL
- Expectation for continued professional development and openness to coaching
- Responds positively to ambiguity from vendors and manages positive outcomes
- The scope of work is 70% in office back end work and 30% on site support on board the project site in various locations across the globe
- Travel requirements from 15 to 30+ days continually based on project requirements
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED·
- Minimum 2-year experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of the Internet and of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Customer Service Attitude
- Good judgment and initiative·
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up
- Effective and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Employs courteous and professional telephone and email communication skills·
- Good listener·
- A team player; trustworthy, reliable, and dependable·
- Must work well under pressure as a self-starter, handling multiple tasks·
- Internally motivated, self-starter with ability to plan, organize and establish priorities to meet goals and achieve results
- Must be opened to constantly learn and improve skill sets
- Must have an optimistic attitude towards and be prepared to meet challenges
- Desire to work in an environment of knowledge-based learning
- Perform at a high level of efficiency and productivity in a team concept environment
- Perform job with a high level of competency, common courtesy, integrity and professionalism to colleagues and clients
- Always strive to exceed the clients’ expectations
- Negotiation Skills
- Product Knowledge
Education and/or Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
Applicants will work in the customer's facilities in Hialeah, FL there is 30% travelling
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Job Status: Full Time