Process Control Coordinator | Coral Springs, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Process Control Coordinator to work at a company located in the Coral Springs, FL area. His main objective will be to facilitate the intake and distribution of work at the production level and follow job through to closeout and pre-bill, ensuring the details and components required to accurately complete each job are meticulously controlled and organized.
- Verify job jacket integrity by ensuring accuracy and completeness of components when received from account management, including sign-offs, samples, paperwork, work ticket detail, etc.
- Issue work orders to appropriate production sub-departments based on work ticket instructions.
- Print out pick tickets to issue inventory required for each job.
- Coordinate the scheduling of all jobs as determined by Production Manager in order to meet our clients’ required mail dates, by maintaining PrintStream list scheduler and the daily machine operation schedule.
- Process change orders as required, including updating and issuing work orders and associated paperwork.
- Attend daily production meetings.
- Closeout of all jobs. Steps required:
- Match 3602 paperwork received from USPS to job jacket and Mark job ‘Final Ship’ in Printstream.
- Ensure all required paperwork is included in the job jacket, including work ticket, postal paperwork, 1st & 100th
- AP Invoices check – review any outsource purchase orders to ensure all costs associated with job are accurately recorded; address discrepancies with purchasing.
- Perform Billing Worksheet review to ensure all labor associated with job is accurately recorded; address any discrepancies prior to creating pre-bill.
- Create Pre-Bill & send to account manager/sales person for approval.
- Monitor and maintain client retainer balances in accordance with contract and/or job specifications.
- Monitor and maintain adequate postage balance in Permit #60.
- Create and modify load logs to ensure adequate postage deposits for daily postal deliveries.
- Enforce procedure for accurately recording hours worked by production personnel; preparation and review of weekly time sheets; and resolution of discrepancies prior to submission to accounting by deadline for bi-weekly payroll preparation.
- Maintenance of production supplies inventory, including but not limited to, ink jet cartridges, tabs, meter ink, towels, ship rags, etc.; assess needs/consumption requirements; prepare order requests to replenish stock and timely submission to purchasing, to ensure adequate min/max levels
Monday to Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm Hours may vary during training.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Coral Springs, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $14/hour
Job Status: Full Time