Private Wealth Relationship Manager
If you have the drive, ambition and skills, then we want to give you this great opportunity! Our client is a boutique bank in Coral Gables. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, read on.
Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary to:
- Act as the principal account and relationship manager for new and existing High-Net-Worth Clients.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction by generating, managing and proactively advising for a High-Net-Worth Private Banking portfolio of clients.
- Develops, generate and follow-up on new client leads through
self-sourced prospecting, existing clients, and referrals from other bank departments.
- Calls on existing relationships to advise and makes recommendations as needed.
- Responsible for sales, credit analysis, monitoring, proper loan structuring, client interviewing and perceptive character judgment.
- Cross sell other bank products.
- Be adaptable and take on additional assignments as needed.
Qualifications What you’ll bring to the table:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of directly related experience.
- Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Working knowledge of banking products and procedures, consumer and commercial credit structuring.
- Strong sales, client product and relationship management skills.
- 2+ years of consumer and commercial credit structuring preferred.
- Experience with Wealth Management Clients (investments, trust and planning)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Job Status: Full Time