Print Room Supervisor | Coral Springs, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing is seeking for Print Room Supervisor for a company located in Coral Springs, FL. Our client is a printing facility with high end machinery and great environment - Clean warehouse and great Benefits
- 401 K after a 1 year matching 3%.
After 90 days:
- Dental/ Vision
- Vacation- PTO
- Review Turnover from the previous shift.
- Review and organize jobs
- Manage and assign jobs to staff and printers
- Review and check the job release checklist from Production Control
- Spot check laser merge sheets from your shift
- Verify Preventative maintenance completed
- Complete preventative maintenance.
- Verify all work areas maintained properly
- Monitor stock on all departmental job paperwork.
- Review proofs on all large jobs.
- Actively monitor laser operators and ongoing jobs
- Review problem jobs from the previous shift.
- Review personal and departmental e-mail.
- Process special needs jobs
- Enforce and promote company policies and procedures
- Training of New Employees
- Managing the staff members to make sure they are meeting company expectations
- Employee reviews
- Troubleshooting printer problems to avoid service calls
- Ordering and monitoring inventory of all Printer Consumables.
- Make sure shift is properly staffed for the workload
- Make sure that at the end of shift all works area's clean and all unused supplies returned to the proper location
- Work with other shift supervisors to resolve any departmental issues
- Place and Track service calls on all down printers
- Ensure that all QC procedures are being followed
- Ensure that all HIPPA and Security policies are being followed
- Approval and release of Custom Card jobs
- Spot check jobs periodically to ensure quality
- Monitor employee performance and give additional training as needed
- Covering of open shifts due to PTO time usage (Vacations, Sick, Doctors, etc ... )
- Processing and running of jobs as needed.
Monday to Friday from 4:30 pm till 12:30 am
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Coral Springs, FL.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time