Pricing Specialist | Doral, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for a Pricing Specialist to work at a company located in the Doral, FL area. The pricing specialist provides pricing support to the US Sales team. This position is to assist with daily quotes, validating rates and replying to quotes and pricing requests in a timely manner. The pricing specialist will also assist with RFQ’s & Tenders.
- Providing pricing support for our client's global network to include: Air Export and Import, Ocean Export and Import FCL and LCL Pricing, as well as associated inland components.
- Ensure timely response to all emails, leads, rates, bids, tenders and other requests within agreed upon standards.
- Manage and update pricing for existing customers.
- Negotiates with Ocean Carriers, Airlines, Truckers and other service providers for best in class rates and service.
- Analyze market and industry trends for overall price effectiveness
- Meet all rate request deadline as per SOP.
- Follow up on all the quotes and enter under remarks the outcome of each quote. Win/loss data.
- Other duties as assigned by the Pricing/Tender Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with both local and international agents and clients.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior active listening skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Analytical problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to train, develop, and deliver results.
- A proven diverse background in all aspects of international freight forwarding and operations within a dynamic growth environment.
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Self-disciplined and hands-on
- Ability to multitask, prioritize position and work under pressure
- Computer skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Industry network relationships a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of pricing experience within the international freight forwarding or logistics transportation sector.
- Undergraduate degree in business or a related discipline is highly preferred, however, relevant work experience will also be considered.
- Ocean Carrier contract knowledge and understanding.
- Air Routing/Carrier knowledge/Carrier Relationships.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Doral, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $50,000 to $55,000/year
Job Status: Full Time