Pricing/ Margin Analyst
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Logistics Division is in need of Pricing/ Margin Analyst. This is a Temp-to-Hire position.
Assist the Sr. PricingI Margin Analyst and Buyers with all aspects of pricing and margins review, with a focus on code date, margin and pricing goal review.
- Integrate the company's philosophy, mission and the Six Rights of Merchandising into the daily operations.
- Review the Code Report received from In Country personnel and suggest required pricing actions.
- Gathering pricing and license plate information with the use of AS400.
- Code date follow-up to determine if further markdown is required to minimize throwaways
- Review the Comp Shop Report received from In Country Comp Shoppers.
- Communicate with Sr. Pricing/ Margin Analyst and Buyer/ Assistant Buyer about items with code date issues and obtaining necessary approval for pricing resolution.
- Communicate with Sr. Pricing/ Margin Analyst and Buyer on competitive issues for pricing resolution
- Provide full pricing back up, run pricing reports, build excel spreadsheets and entered data into the AS400 for margin and pricing review.
- Provide general help to the buying personnel, answer questions about price changes and other pricing issues
- Provide help with questions about Excel
- Maintain a professional relationship with company personnel.
- Margin sweeps and necessary cost review
- Goal of being able to provide full pricing back up to margin and pricing review.
- Provide support for the buying team with weekly or monthly reporting.
- Resolution of pricing issue, including researching to find what caused the issue.
Minimum requirements and education and/ or experience:
- I-year experience preferred.
- Willingness to learn and following direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Works well independently.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Able to take direction and accomplish tasks with minimum supervision, accurately and meeting deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and strong Excel skills required.
- Honesty I Integrity I Fairness I Talent & Passion I Entrepreneurialism I Teamwork & Communication I Accountability to the Mission.
- Organized, attention to detail, works well under pressure.
- Adaptable in a change oriented environment.
- Preferably: Bilingual Spanish I English
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - primarily located in the Miami, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time