Preferred International Banker.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division represents a Bank looking to hire an experienced "Preferred International Banker" This is a Full Time Permanent position. The successful International Preferred Banking candidate will identify, manage and develop client book and ensure that the day-to-day operations are functioning by following the Bank’s policies and procedures. Peru and Ecuador Sister Bank Liaison.
* 70% Sales and 30% administrative duties.
* Manage accounts and ensuring prompt, accurate, dependable, and excellent customer service.
* Manage customer relationship, ensuring that new and established customers receive efficient, accurate, and timely service.
* Identify ways to grow existing portfolio by cross-selling additional products.
*Service maintenance of assigned loan portfolio including past due loans, future maturity list, and delinquent loans to ensure bank exposure are kept to a minimum.
* Ensures audit integrity of the department is maintained by adhering to the policies and procedures of the Bank.
*Works closely and efficiently with other departments of the bank in order to efficiently and effectively resolve customer’s issues.
* Maintains logs of new business, loans, accounts, clients and other products.
* Represents the bank in the community through good customer relations and business organizations.
* Actively participates in local community organizations and networking events.
* Participates in all scheduled trainings, events any and potential travels that are required by the bank.
* Bachelor’s degree in finance or MBA
* Health & Life Variable Insurance License
* Three (3) to five (5) years of related experience.
* Fluency in the Spanish language is essential. (Written and oral)
* Ability to read, analyze financial statements, and interpret common business trends, familiar with banking and trade finance periodicals and journals; financial reports; as well as legal and loan documents.
* Ability to respond to complex inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or member of the business community.
* Ability to relate well with others and quickly creating a working teamwork environment. Ability to effectively present information to the Bank’s Committees, Senior Management, public groups, and/or Board of Directors
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to operate a personal computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* High regard to the importance of confidentially.
* Professional and service oriented demeanor.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Extensive background in the Bank’s policies, procedures, and banking regulations (State and Federal government).
* Strong sales and marketing skills.
* Comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
* Must demonstrate the ability to manage a diverse group of individuals, coach, and develop staff.
* Display good leadership skills and ability to motivate their team.
* Comply with all banking laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located within a 15 mile radius of Doral/Miami, FL
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
* Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time