Preferred Banker Assistant
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Banking Division is seeking an Preferred Banker Assistant . Responsible for developing current Private Banking portfolio that supports the profitability of the department and Bank.
- 10% Sales and 90% administrative duties.
- Service maintenance of assigned portfolio including past due loans, future maturity list, and delinquent loans to ensure bank exposure are kept to a minimum.
- Responsible for providing a complete range of customer services at the Bank, including opening new accounts (DDA, savings, IRA’s, CD’s, etc.), explaining available products and services, while gathering the customer’s information in order to process new and/or existing accounts.
- Performs maintenance services including, but not limited to, wire transfers, change of address/phone, stop payments, direct deposit, providing statements, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring documentation is accurate and complete for account files.
- Works closely and efficiently with other departments of the bank in order to efficiently and effectively resolve customer’s issues.
- Follow-up on all customers inquires in a timely and efficient manner.
- Grow existing portfolio by cross-selling additional products.
- Responsible for reporting to direct manager the management of portfolio.
- Represents the bank in the community through good customer relations and business organizations.
- Actively participates in local community organizations and networking events.
- Participates in all scheduled trainings and events that are required by the bank.
- Assist BSA when it comes to RFIs, Site Visits, High KYC, ECS, and other tasks.
In order to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Health & Life Variable Insurance License
- Two (2) to four (4) years of related experience.
- Ability to very effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization in both English and Spanish.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High regard to the importance of confidentially.
- Professional and service oriented demeanor.
- Strong problem-solving skills and strong sales and marketing skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Extensive background in the Bank’s policies, procedures, and banking regulations (State and Federal government).
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Transportation between sites is a requirement (driving an auto is necessary).
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to fingers, handle or feel objects or controls, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job including, close vision to read the various printed material and view computer monitor.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those and employees’ encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment is a climate-controlled office setting where the noise level is usually moderate.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Coral Gables, FL area.
- Pre-Employment Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: $45,000 to $50,000/year
Job Status: Full Time