Plumbing Operations Manager I Sarasota, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
The Plumbing Operations Manager is primarily responsible for overseeing and managing field operations to increase business growth and improve service excellence. The Plumbing Operations Manager will help to implement processes and practices across the organization that deliver consistent, exceptional services to clients, a best-in-class employment experience for our teams and grow the revenue and market share of the business.
Schedule is M-F 7am-5pm
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- 401(K) w/match
- Strategically oversee departments’ performance to coach and support Managers and all reporting members for improvement
- Lead and develop technicians on how to address member needs as well and provide industry leading customer service to our customers
- Work closely with technicians, installation department, sales, dispatch, warehouse, and any other department necessary to ensure timely and accurate service to customers in accordance with company standards and procedures
- Must address escalated customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution
- Monitors and acts on the department’s projected and forecasted performance goals to achieve or exceed expectations
- Provides regular feedback to Operation Manager on departments’ performance
- Provides consistent and accurate feedback, encouragement, support, professional development, and coaching to all Technicians
- Plans, develops, and leads facilitation of the weekly technician meetings with appropriate, positive, and balanced content
- Ensures that safety topics are incorporated into one-to-one coaching conversations, weekly meetings, and training sessions
- Maintains an overall positive culture and team morale while ensuring that every employee is living the company’s core values for each individual they interact with
- Updates knowledge by participating in educational opportunities or individual training including reading professional publications
- Must be able to maintain professional conduct in all work situations, uphold a well-groomed appearance, and adapt well to all types of working conditions
Required Education and Experience
- At least 5 years of Plumbing experience, 3 years minimum managing plumbing team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to analyze data for trends, devise creative solutions, exercise independent judgment, and make appropriate decisions that impact outcomes
- Keen ability to work accurately, efficiently, and manage multiple tasks
- Proven ability to gain buy-in of teams to company values, safety procedures and overall policies
- Must be familiar with using technology systems in an office environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
Applicants will work in the customer's facility – Sarasota, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $85,000 to $120,000/year
plus full benefits
Job Status: Full Time